Last updated: May 11, 2023
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What personal information do we process? When You visit, use, or navigate our website or Services, we may process personal information depending on how You interact with UNIweb and the Services, the choices You make, and the products and features You use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process Your information? We process Your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with You, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process Your information for other purposes with Your consent. We process Your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We never share information in any situation and with other third parties.
How do we keep Your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect Your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify Your information.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following words have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to UNIweb, 5828 Canvasback Rd Burke, VA 22015.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Virginia, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to UNIweb, accessible from https://uniwebus.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
In Short: We collect personal information that You provide to us.
We collect personal information that You voluntarily provide to us when You express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when You participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when You contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of Your interactions with us and the Services, the choices You make, and the products and features You use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- contact preferences
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
- billing information
- usage data
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
In Short: Some information — such as Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when You visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal Your specific identity (like Your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when You use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
In Short: We use Your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with You, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process Your information for other purposes with Your consent.
We process Your personal data for a variety of reasons, depending on how You interact with our Services, including:
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to You. We may process Your information to provide You with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process Your information to respond to Your inquiries and solve any potential issues You might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to You. We may process Your information to send You details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage Your orders. We may process Your information to fulfill and manage Your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process Your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact You about Your use of our Services.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To protect our Services. We may process Your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and Your experience. We may process Your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and Your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how You use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process Your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In Short: We only disclose Your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with Your consent, to comply with laws, to provide You with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect Your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
We may process Your information if You have given us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use Your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where Your permission can be inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can withdraw Your consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process Your information without Your consent in the following situations:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way.
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention.
- For business transactions, provided certain conditions are met.
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim.
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse.
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of a country or state.
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records.
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced.
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations.
Sharing Your Personal Data
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share Your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your Personal Data, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because Your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
In Short: We may maintain Your information outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
In Short: We aim to protect Your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, We cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify Your information. Although We will do our best to protect Your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
Delete Your Personal Data
In Short: You have the right to request that We delete or assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children underage minors. By using the Services, You represent that You are not a minor or that You are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If We learn that personal information from minors has been collected, We will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If You become aware of any data We may have collected from minors, please contact us at [email protected].
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Contact Us about this Policy
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://uniwebus.com/contact-uniweb/
- By phone number: (816) 463-4077